Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The Luau

This was a fun night a the Luau. It was very entertaining although it seemed like everyone was half naked. Like I said, VERY entertaining!:)

P.S. Notice Jared's shirt. He insisted on getting a Hawaiian shirt while we were there. For some reason, he loves those shirts and he is always saying his goal in life is to have a closet full of them so he can wear a different one everyday. I am a super supportive wife (usually), but this is one goal I hope he never achieves! Love you Jared!

4 comments:

Family Days said...

Looks like tons of fun!! Y'all look so cute!

Christy and Brian said...

I especially like the coconut bra! Did you get one Mel? :) love ya

Joyce said...

Glad you had so much fun. Good to have you back in town.

Sarah Young said...

I think Justin's dad shares Jared's shirt goal! :)