
WOW! What a way to spend an anniversary! We had an amazing day yesterday in Hawaii on April 2. After surfing and checking out the island, we went to dinner at a place called Duke's and it couldn't have been a more perfect night! We had a table next to the ocean, great food, and then some sweet ladies came around to out table to serenade us and they sang a song called I love you more today than yesterday. It was so sweet it made me start tearing up just thinking about how true those words were for me because I'm so much more in love with Jared today than I was when we got married! I feel so lucky to have such a good and strong marriage! Jared, I am crazy about you and am so proud to be your wife! Thank you for the best 10 years of my life!
7 comments:
You guys look like you are having a great time! What a fun get away. Congrats on 10 years of marriage!
Happy anniversary guys!! Kauai?? That looks like Hanalei ...
Lelani
Happy Anniversary!! Sounds like you guys are SO in love!!
Congrats on the 10 years! Looks like you had tons of fun!
Hey Jared! It's Steph (Porter) Yost. You have a beautiful family! Laurie keeps me up to date on the Rossi clan. Looks like Hawaii was fun!
Happy Anniversary guys!! I'm so jealous, it looks like you had a great time.
Happy Anniversary! Has it already been 10 years? You two are some of my favorite people! I LOVE YOU BOTH!! I'm also really impressed with all the fun things you do. What a fun couple!!!
Post a Comment