Man, I've had a busy week! As soon as I got home from Utah (btw my luggage got left behind in Utah, majorly annoying!) I walked in the door of my house, gave the kids BIG hugs and kisses, then immediately started packing to go to the lake for a 2 night adventure. We were going to Lake Travis which is about a 3 hour drive from here and we were meeting up with my brothers Mike and Charlie and their families, and also family friends Jason and Katherine Ormsby and their 3 kids. We had so much fun! I have to say that going to a lake house with family and friends is my all time favorite thing to do for a vacation! I love hanging out, relaxing, and riding on the boat watching everyone wake board, surf or whatever (and yes i just watch). Also, I love seeing my kids have fun w/ their cousins and friends! That was a couple of REALLY fun days!Monday, June 30, 2008
Fun on the lake
Man, I've had a busy week! As soon as I got home from Utah (btw my luggage got left behind in Utah, majorly annoying!) I walked in the door of my house, gave the kids BIG hugs and kisses, then immediately started packing to go to the lake for a 2 night adventure. We were going to Lake Travis which is about a 3 hour drive from here and we were meeting up with my brothers Mike and Charlie and their families, and also family friends Jason and Katherine Ormsby and their 3 kids. We had so much fun! I have to say that going to a lake house with family and friends is my all time favorite thing to do for a vacation! I love hanging out, relaxing, and riding on the boat watching everyone wake board, surf or whatever (and yes i just watch). Also, I love seeing my kids have fun w/ their cousins and friends! That was a couple of REALLY fun days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like you had tons of fun! I love the lake too! I can't believe how big all the kids are :)
Post a Comment