The post right before this, "Good Friends", wasn't finished and didn't realize I posted it, I thought I had just saved it. Anyway, here's what I was going to say:
Seriously, doesn't it frustrate you that when you grow up and get married, it gets harder and harder to make new friends!? Here's the problem: as a married couple you tend to want to hang out with other married couples, right, but it's so hard to find couples that have both a cool wife and a cool husband. It always seems like one or the other is a goober so at times I'll really enjoy the company of a girl, but Jared won't like the husband or vise versa. Anyways, when you find that magical couple where everyone likes each other, it really stinks if they move! Yea, that's what happened with our good friends Leslie and Neal Horn and their 3 kids Audrey, Parker and Miles. They're really a fun family! They were living here while Neal was finishing school to be an endodonist (serioulsy, I have no idea how to spell it and spell check can't even spell it so basically it's a root canal specialist) and now that he just graduated so they are off to Fort Worth to start a new life and job. We are really sad they are moving! The first picture I have posted of them below was from a graduation party that Leslie had for Neal and it was a fun party! Then I put a cute pic of their kids who are the sweetest and most easy going kids I know! The last picture is of the last girls night out that we had with Leslie before they left. It's with all of my good friends- Carolyn, Rebecca, Jenny, Pam, and of course Leslie!
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I SO know what you mean!! Greg and I always have this exact conversation. :) Good friends are hard to find as you get older and then you are so right they always move away. Too bad you and I don't live closer...I think all four of us and our kids would get along great! :)
I TOTALLY can relate! We have some awesome friends who we just love that moved to Raleigh (Adamson's, Jared would probably know them, he's from G.P. too) probably 4 years ago and we haven't found anyone quite like them since!
P.S. The dental nerd in me would like to commend you on your proper spelling of endodontist! :)
oh melanie, you're so sweet. it is rare to find couple friends, and i always had so much fun listening to neal and jared. they're so similar and so weird. :)
we miss you guys already, i'm sitting here on the floor in our new house, just got the internet, and neal's back in houston. tell jared to call him! he has no food. maybe they could go shooting sometime next week . . .
come see us!!!!
Post a Comment