These are some pictures from our fun girls trip weekend to Utah. They are such a fun group and we really had a blast! Jenny took JoShell's bridal portraits, but I was told not to add them to my blog in case Glade looks at my blog so I guess you'll just have to wait till their wedding to see her dress. Thanks Jenny for hosting this fun weekend party! I love you!Monday, June 30, 2008
JoShell's Utah bridal shower
These are some pictures from our fun girls trip weekend to Utah. They are such a fun group and we really had a blast! Jenny took JoShell's bridal portraits, but I was told not to add them to my blog in case Glade looks at my blog so I guess you'll just have to wait till their wedding to see her dress. Thanks Jenny for hosting this fun weekend party! I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun! That would be my idea of a good time too. I told my Mom when our family gets together next year, that's what we should do!
Whoops, that was supposed to go on the lake trip post! I'm retarded!
Post a Comment