
I can hardly contain my excitement!!! I get to have a girls trip this weekend with all the girls in Jared's family! And I mean ALL the girls! It started off with Jenny (who's a photographer) paying for Johnnie to fly up to Utah to take her bridal pictures, then Jenny turned it into a shower for her by inviting her mom, sisters, sister-in-laws, and best friends. I got SOOO lucky with my in laws when I married Jared because they are the most fun family ever! When I am with them I turn into a teenager and act like a complete fool. Jared was asking me last night what age did I think I turned into anytime I'm with this group and so I said 15. He thought that age seemed a little too mature and he said it's more like 13. Fine, but I don't care because I love it!
And do you think I'll miss my kids? Heck NO! We've had way too much bonding time since school got out! But, I will miss my honey, Jared! He's such a trooper for taking on the kids because although I didn't mean for it to happen, I have another girls trip next weekend, too. Sorry Jared I promise I'll make it up to you, wink,wink! Anyway, for the next trip I'm going with my mom and sister Carrie to see my Aunt Melanie in Kansas. I'm really excited about that too because my aunt is like a master shopper and apparently they have some awesome shops there.
So you see why I'm Giddy! I love my life and would only trade with Faith Hill! jk!
2 comments:
Wohoo!! I'm all for girls weekends! And you get two in a row?! How nice! Hope you have a great time. I'm sure you'll blog about it, so can't wait to see pics. :)
Have FUN!!! I love stuff like that!
Post a Comment