This is Jared's sister Johnnie and her fiance Glade. They are going to be married July 17 in Dallas. We're really happy for them and we're excited for Glade to join our family. Jared's other sister, Jenny took their engagement pictures and put this collage together and I love it Jenny! I'm so excited because Jenny also put together a girls weekend in Utah for all the sisters, her mom, close friends and me of course to meet together for a bridal shower. I have so much fun with those crazy girls so I can't wait!Thursday, June 5, 2008
Johnnie and Glade
This is Jared's sister Johnnie and her fiance Glade. They are going to be married July 17 in Dallas. We're really happy for them and we're excited for Glade to join our family. Jared's other sister, Jenny took their engagement pictures and put this collage together and I love it Jenny! I'm so excited because Jenny also put together a girls weekend in Utah for all the sisters, her mom, close friends and me of course to meet together for a bridal shower. I have so much fun with those crazy girls so I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
that jumping picture is totally funny and johnnie's eyes slash hair? SO pretty. what a lucky girl. :)
what a cute couple!
Congrats Johnnie and Glade. Seriously cute pictures.
They are sooooo cute together! I love the one of them jumping too!! Her eyes are so BLUE! CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!
Post a Comment