Our schools here just finally got out last Thursday. The girls were so ready to get out and I was ready for them to be done also! We are gonna have a fun, easygoing summer and I'm looking forward to it!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Melanie! It's Maria Keeton. I doubt you even remember me, but Jared probably does. We grew up in D'ville together. I just wanted to say hi and tell you your family is beautiful. I was reading Kristin Bosgraaf's blog (by way of Lindsey Frohm) and came across your blog and there your family was. It's so good to see you're doing well. Have fun this summer!
Love the blog! You too are a professional blogger. How do you get your kids to smile so cute for pictures? Okay, I thought I'd try and make your day by posting a comment! Love, Angie
It was fun to come home from our trip and get caught up on the blog. Look at you go Mel, you have become quite the blogger! I need to be better about making my posts look cute!
Jared and I met at school in 1997, we married 1998, and we now have 4 kids, Sydney, Raegan, Luke and Katherine. We live in Sugar Land, TX. I love my family and life.
6 comments:
Hey Melanie! It's Maria Keeton. I doubt you even remember me, but Jared probably does. We grew up in D'ville together. I just wanted to say hi and tell you your family is beautiful. I was reading Kristin Bosgraaf's blog (by way of Lindsey Frohm) and came across your blog and there your family was. It's so good to see you're doing well. Have fun this summer!
do you want to take my kids?? lol
Great collages Mellie! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your header!!! I bet the girls are happy for a fun/relaxing summer too. Love ya!
Love the blog! You too are a professional blogger. How do you get your kids to smile so cute for pictures? Okay, I thought I'd try and make your day by posting a comment! Love, Angie
It was fun to come home from our trip and get caught up on the blog. Look at you go Mel, you have become quite the blogger! I need to be better about making my posts look cute!
Look at you and all your collages! You are doing great!! Your girls are so so pretty!
Post a Comment