Monday, September 15, 2008
Another Update
I'm in College Station now. My Grandfather and his wife live here and they said I was welcome come so I did. I just couldn't take it anymore! I was tired of camping and I think I was beginning to get a little depressed so I thought a change of scenery would be good for me. And it has worked! I'm enjoying myself and Carrie is here too (bonus)!!! I will be heading to Jared's parents house next if the electricity doesn't get turned on in a day or 2. Jared stayed back so that he could help with clean up:( So far they are telling us not to expect electricity for 2 weeks. I hope that's an overestimation, otherwise I am going to FREAK out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I wish I could have brought some dinner over for you guys! I am glad you were able to get out of the heat and if you come back with no electricity, stop by my house for a bit- I seriously wouldn't mind at all!
You're awesome! I miss hanging with you guys too! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I wish mine were as cute as yours! I got a new calling the day after I sent out the link to our blog and have made 2 posts since. It's kind of becoming my husband's climbing blog but I'm just glad he's making posts! By the way you look like a model Mel! All you Moore chicks are babes! Anyway, great to hear from you and thanks for droppin a line! Oh-and congratulations! You've made it to my favorite bloggers list!
I can't believe some of those pictures! That is so crazy! Well if you continue to not have electricity you could come and stay at my house :) seriously :)I am glad that everyone is okay at least.
I'm so glad that everyone is okay and that you don't have any major damage to your house. Sorry about the heat and no electricity thing, I don't know how you do it, I worry about that here too. If you feel like taking a road trip you are always welcome at our house!
Just checking on you. Any power yet?? We just got ours last night. What a mess this Ike was!!
Post a Comment