Mason and Conner, my nephews who I adore, have their birthdays just days apart so we went to their party to celebrate with them. It was a fun party and I had fun taking pictures for Dawnette. In the picture above, Mason is in his birthday hat that Dawnette bought when he turned 1 and so he gets his picture taken in it every year. I remember when he was 1 he did not want anything to do with it, but this year he was excited about it.Thursday, September 25, 2008
Mason and Conner's B-day
Mason and Conner, my nephews who I adore, have their birthdays just days apart so we went to their party to celebrate with them. It was a fun party and I had fun taking pictures for Dawnette. In the picture above, Mason is in his birthday hat that Dawnette bought when he turned 1 and so he gets his picture taken in it every year. I remember when he was 1 he did not want anything to do with it, but this year he was excited about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Your blog is so cute! I didn't know you were a blogger. CUTE!
oh, happy b-day to those cute, cute boys! I've always been amazed by Masons' lashes. Awesome cake Dawnette made!
sounds like a great party! Tell Mike I say hello!
What a cute aunt you are to post those darling pictures! Love Angie
Post a Comment