Amberlynn, her husband Judd, and their baby Valerie came to visit Sunday night until Tuesday morning. They were moving from California to Florida and so on their way they made several stops and I was so happy they made Houston one of their stops! Lynnie was my roommate at Ricks College for 2 years and we were really close! It was so fun having them here since we haven't been able to see each other in forever! And I don't know how, but somehow I always forget how funny she is until we hang out again. I swear we laughed so much those couple of days! I love you Lynnie! Come again soon!
4 comments:
I am so glad you guys got to see eachother. I bet there were tons of laughing. What a fun way to spend your weekend!
You stinkers! I miss you all so much. We need to plan a girls trip. How was Lynnie feeling?
Awwwwww Mellie, I love you too! I'm glad you think I'm funny :)! I can't tell you enough, how much I enjoyed spending time with you! I wish we were neighbors!!! Then I could copy all your great style ideas like clothes and house decor! I'll copy you anyway...ha,ha! I LOVE your collages! You are getting so good at making them, I'll copy that too! Love you HEAPS!!!
P.S. We found a place today. Yeah! Judd asked me, "Do you think Melanie will really come visit?" We are going through Rossi withdrawls! Anyway, I finally had a change to get on the internet and check out e-mail and blogs. We have been house hunting like crazy and so, I've missed my usual computer time! LOve you!
Oh how fun! She is so funny! Greg and I miss that girl too. :)
Post a Comment