Saturday, September 6, 2008

Irreverent funeral

For Sydney's b-day last May we got her this stinky fish tank. We also let each of the kids pick out a fish and J and I of course got one too. So there were 5 stinky fish in total my girls cute room until about a month ago when our dear friend, who happened to be Luke's fish, died of unknown reasons (I'm pretty sure it was from the smell). The little fish was named Shoot, yes you read it right, Shoot. Luke obviously has a limited vocabulary. Since he was such a dear friend to us we knew the children would need closure and so we held a funeral to celebrate all the good times we'd had together.



The girls were so upset. Just watch.



6 comments:

Edwin and Rebecca said...

that is hilarious. That fish is big.

Amberlynn said...

I feel so sad for Shout! He lived a fulfilling life. I can really tell that your girls miss him! Ha,ha!

Christy and Brian said...

That was so funny. The girls were really sad i can tell :)

Family Days said...

LOL! So funny! Okay our husbands would get along so well...I could totally see Chris doing the same thing.

Alisha said...

So silly! :) What a fun funeral :)

shelbrz said...

OMG! Hilarious!