Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Lynnie told me about a hilarious blog that you all have to check out!
It's a blog making fun of all the funny stereotypes of the LDS woman blogger. I have been cracking up at it! The only bad part for me is that I fit in to many of her stereotypes(like love for the Twilight series), but that's o.k. because I love to make fun of myself.
BTW the blog owner keeps her identity secret, but I found out she's a 25 year RM married w/ a young child. And she's hilarious of course!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

oh man, it's so funny. i just need to subscribe to it. :)

Jenny said...

TAMN is just too funny! I had to attach her to my blog so I can keep up with her and JJWT!! Thanks for the heads up

Scotty said...

I love your blog. It makes mine look like a sorry effort...i have some work to do! And I did lots of LOL at "Seriously so Blessed". I'll for sure have to try out texting this weeks lesson with the MiaMaids.