Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Annual Hayride

So we go out every year on a hay ride to look at Christmas lights. It's something that the kids really look forward to. With the Houston weather being so finicky, we were very lucky that it was a cold night. So we all got hot chocolate and sat close together to stay warm. This is Rebecca, her daughter(Callie), Lydia and Raegan.



Carolyn- thanks for letting Raegan and Callie cuddle up with you! That was really cute seeing you with those girls!



This is one of the trailers and it's full. Carolyn's son just got back from his 2 year mission in Argentina so we were lucky to have many of his friends join us.




I know I'm such a bad mom! Look at the color of my sons hat. Yes, it is pink. I couldn't find his hat anywhere before we left so I had to grab Sydney's extra one. Sorry Luke, you can yell at me when you get older. I'll understand.

The cute couple Rebecca and Edwin.

The boys: my bro-Jay, Johnnie and J





I know: AAAAWWWW, we're so cute! Although, I had a hard time getting J to keep his tongue in his mouth. I was trying to get a cute kissing picture and he was trying to make everyone laugh. Anyway, it looks like I got the money shot. Thanks babe!


Lydia, me and Rebecca.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

looks like so much fun, next year pick a friday! :)

Jenny said...

That looked like it was tons of fun and craziness! Glad the weather cooperated and felt Christmas like and not like a Texas heat wave!