Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Day 2008

So enough of that spiritual stuff!!! Let's get to the real meaning of Christmas! The presents!
Check out that necklace that I'm sporting. Santa brought it to me and I love it! Santa is the BEST gift giver ever!

Sydney wanted a rip stick, but I think after she realized how hard it was to ride, she was disappointed in her choice. She'll learn soon, Jared's almost got it down.


Raegan got an American Girl doll. I'm pretty sure Santa debated on that one alot (because of the price), but decided in the end to go for it. Rae named her Emily and is loving her!


Luke got Thomas the Train. He was thrilled, until he saw Mason's bike and decided that was what he wanted. He has such a hard life!


The only mishap of the day is when Amelia accidentally fell in the pool while playing outside. Isn't that a sad face? Don't feel too bad, it was in the process of being heated so it wasn't too cold. Oh and to top it off she was wearing her cute new dress she had gotten for Christmas. So sad!

No comments: