So I know Jared and I have said we are done having kids, but we changed our minds. We decided to have one more. She's a labradoodle and her name is Maggie.

She's going to be a huge dog. Look how big she is already and she's only 4 months old. This will be one of the last times
Raegan will be able to carry her. She already weighs 25 pounds.

I just think she's so beautiful! O.K. here's the story- Jared goes hunting a lot and has been wanting a hunting dog to take with him. I love dogs, but I don't care for the shedding so we did some research and found out that the
labradoodles are great hunters and don't shed. Maggie's dad is a hunter and he weighs 65 pounds. I am scared to see her grow to that size! Now we will have 2 indoor dogs. Am I totally nuts? I promise to keep my house clean and as free of the "dog smell" as possible. If you're ever at my house and smell "dog-smell" please let me know! I'm very
paranoid of having a stinky house!
Seriously, how cute is she? I just love her cute face! The whole family is already in love with her!
3 comments:
She is adorable! I can't wait to meet her!
can't believe y'all got another dog!! the kids want to know how trina is taking it. :)
Maggie is gorgeous! Thankyou for sharing her with us. Good on you for going for indoor dogs - they take a bit of work but it is well worth the effort for the addition to the family!
For getting rid of the 'dog' smell, as well as other hints and tips take a look at my blog. I know I have had similar problems!
Love reading your blog, and looking forward to hearing more about Maggie!
Post a Comment