RAEGAN'S PARTY:
It was at a pottery painting store. Check out all the pottery in the background. It was a little nerve racking to have Lukie in there!

I love how all the girls all decided to pick the same doggy to paint!

Rebecca likes to use her time wisely so she decided to paint a couple ornaments for her tree. You did such a good job Rebecca!
Even J got in on the action when I asked him to paint me a snowman. He's got the tongue out and everything. That's some serious concentration! How do you know if your husband really loves you? See if he'll paint you a snowman. Thanks honey!

I love how all the girls all decided to pick the same doggy to paint!
Rebecca likes to use her time wisely so she decided to paint a couple ornaments for her tree. You did such a good job Rebecca!
This is a picture from Rae's birthday. We came in to sing to her and found all three of them in bed together(Lukie always goes to their room when he wakes up). How cute! And the girls both wanted to put up lights in their room so we let them.
5 comments:
Mel, you have such a beautiful family and a wonderful life. You're all so blessed to have each other. Our kids are growing up so fast. Michael is 7 also. Miss ya!
Your mom's house is truly beautiful when decorated for Christmas. The stockings are my favorite part too.
All those stockings...what a beautiful sight! I LOVE Christmas decorations. Mellie, could your family get any cuter??? I guess it could if you had another one! :) Love you!
We're bummed we missed the party - looks like it was really fun. Love seeing all the holiday decor - that's a ton of stockings...Santa must be busy at your mom's house ;o)
Just a few other reasons I LOVE the MOORE family--and the ROSSI'S too!
Post a Comment