Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ugly Christmas Sweaters

Rebecca hosted the funniest Christmas party ever. It was a wear the most tacky Christmas sweater that you can find. I think Rebecca won. Check out her shoulder pads made of ribbons! You've got to love Christmas sweaters. They are so festive and FUN to make fun of!

Funny Story- before the party I needed an ugly sweater so I called my mom hoping she had an old one. She called me later and informed me that she did have one, but that is was not ugly- it was cute.

My initial response was yeah right, mom. There's no such thing as a "cute" Christmas sweater. So anyway, I went to check it out and sure enough, it was not a cute one. Well, it was cute in a dorky way. Unfortunately, I don't have a good pic of it. My friend Jenny ended up wearing it and I wore Rebecca's neighbors sweater. Mom- I love you!!! (Jenni- I love you for loving these beauties!)

Hands down best part of the night!!! Just keep reading:
Kelli bringing her husband, Brian, to the party, not knowing that it was for the ladies. Seriously, we all got the biggest kick out of that! He walked into this big room full of girls and is like "where's all the guys". It all clicked and we all started cracking up. We all actually wanted him to stay, but he was not going to let that happen! Thanks for the awesome entertainment Brian!

BTW: I've known Brian and Kelli since I was a kid. They were great friends of mine all growing up and they still are. Love you guys!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

no way, how funny that brian came! you guys must have been dying laughing. :)

Lelani said...

fun! looks like you had fun

Family Days said...

That is such an awesome idea for a Christmas party! So funny Brian showed up! You all look so "special" in your tacky sweaters! :)

Scott & Natalie sherwood said...

That is a great party idea. Looks like it was fun. Reminds me of Ricks, when we would dress up and do weird things, like tie people to trees.

Christy and Brian said...

That is so funny! I have seen that before on someone else's blog, but of course you take the cake!