Leslie brought to my attention that I can't drop a moving bomb shell without an explanation. I do apologize! Here is the story...Jared, among many other things, is a real estate agent and because of that he is constantly looking on the MLS for good deals in are area. We love our neighborhood and school, but we don't love our house. We really like it, but J and I both have things about it that bug us. For me it's the low ceilings, small pantry and laundry room. J's issues are with the small back yard and garage.
A smoking deal of a house came up for sale as a foreclosure in Riverstone. J took me to see it and I fell in love! It was just what I wanted in every way, but unfortunately we were outbid and didn't get it. I'm pretty sure it didn't work out because it had a pool and when we told J's mom that she told us that she would pray for us not to get it because that would make her too nervous. Thanks a lot Teresa!
That is my story. We will continue our search for the perfect house and I'll keep you updated. Keep in mind we've been looking for 2 years so we are quite picky which means it won't happen easily for us.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wondered about that! too bad you didn't get the house you liked--another one will come your way. we're thinking going the other way: downsizing. In two years, we've gone from 3 kids and 2 dogs to almost 1 kid and one dog. I say almost because Christian won't be out until next summer. So we have a whole lot of extra room and an extra large swimming pool. Good luck!!!
Post a Comment