
My sweet little Raegan has gotten one year older. She turned 7 yesterday. We are going to be celebrating tomorrow. But, don't worry she was sure lucky yesterday because J went and got her b-day donuts in the morning! That was a special treat because he had to leave at 6:15 in order to get them off to school in time (and J
does not like to wake up early! but, he's such a good dad.) Then, I stopped be her lunch at school and brought her a big cupcake and she
loved that! And to top it off she got McDonald's for dinner (who else
hates McDonald's?) As, a kid I never understood why my mom wouldn't want to go eat there because I thought it was so delicious. And Rebecca DON"T even bring up the fact that I'll eat a movie hotdog!
I love you Raegan!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Raegan! We love you! OK, Mel....you need to let me know what you ate at McDs so I can bust you! Please tell me you did not eat a maggot infested burger or "chicken" nuggests?
Sweet girl! That is a gorgeous picture of her! I'm glad to hear that there were no "hot pockets" eaten on her big day! (Mel, I totally hyperlinked you on my blog yesterday, uh huh!)
I'm not a fan of McDonald's either. But for special birthdays, it's totally okay! I love that you guys have the donut tradition too. Justin takes our girls out for chocolte milk and donuts on their birthdays just to make sure the festivities are accompanied by a serious sugar buzz!
Happy Birthday Raegan! You're beautiful!!!
Post a Comment