Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Finally Finished

I finally got around to putting up my tree today. I've been holding off because there was a possibility that we were going to move, but after I found out today that it wasn't going to happen, I quickly got out my tree! I've gotta start off with my big huge bow. I also stick in some greenery sticks and berries on the top.
Then some smaller bows (I guess that looks pretty big too)

Help from the kids hanging on the ornaments gives it the perfect touch.


And that is it!
P.S. Allieblog- I got your comment regarding the garland and I'd be happy to get you some, but I don't know who you are!(Well, I'm sure I know you , but just not by your blog name) I'm sorry!!! Call me or comment again and tell me your name.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Move?! What?! You don't just casually drop that bomb without some explanation to back it up!

shelbrz said...

THe tree looks awesome! I love the polka dot bow. I've got all of my christmas stuff out & it's been so fun because of all the stuff we got at Nutcraker Market! I miss having your "Christmas Inspiration".

Elder Gifford & Wendy Nielsen said...

Mel, you're an artist! I love the tree and your other decorations. I love your enthusiasm best of all! Sorry you didn't get the house you want and I hope you get one soon--if you want! How about in our ward?!

Amberlynn said...

Your tree is GORGEOUS!!! I agree with wow mom, you are an artist! I especially love the BIG bows and the top of your tree. LOVE the height that you added. I'm so happy you posted pictures. Oh, and I'm bummed you didn't get your perfect house! Maybe we'll move into your old one, when you leave. :) Miss you!