Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Check that off the list

Doesn't it feel good to finally finish something you've been meaning to do!? Well, that is exactly what I did today. I've had these beautiful pictures of my kids blown up and ready to be hung for several months, but I've just let them sit and wait until today. I just love looking at these pictures! Part of the reason it took me so long to get them hung is debating whether or not I should frame them. Today I decided I wanted to get this checked off my list and so the decision was made for me and here they are! Love Them!

Jenny took these pictures of my kids back at Easter. Thanks again for ALL you do, Jenny! I love you!!!!

(If you'd like to know, they're 20x24)

4 comments:

Angie said...

SO CUTE!!! Wear in your house did you put them? And how big are they? It is hard to tell from the picture. I love that idea!

St.Pierre Family said...

What are the pics on? Or are they just the blown up portraits? I have been wanting to do that for awhile as well..they look so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Mel- that's the best idea! I have been looking for frames for my kids' pictures for a few months now and I think I'm going to try it your way! Thanks for sharing!

Jenny Rossi said...

ha you did it!! Mel they look great for real :), im glad its all worked out! Im excited to see the rest of the pics we just took. Love ya!